Thursday, September 4, 2008

Why do I get involved ?

Okay - so when I saw the little "Piper incident" last night during the convention, I laughed because it was absolutely soooo cute. I of course wanted it on my blog so I immediately went to youtube to find it. It was, of course right there and I posted it because I thought it was so sweet and wanted to share it. Well, as I looked through the different options on youtube one of them said something to the effect of "more odd behavior by one of Palin's daughters" referring to the "hand lick" ! I glanced over it last night not giving it much thought but the word odd was still echoing in my head this morning so I went back to youtube to see if I was remembering correctly. Did someone actually find this darling little girl's actions "odd" ? They did!
Now I realize that I live in Bakersfield and that I'm around little children all of the time so maybe my opinions are slightly warped, but who in their right or left mind could have found this to be odd, or nasty or any of the other words used to describe it by youtube viewers. I was amazed ! So I, of course had to sign up for a youtube account just so that I could reply to a few of these ridiculous comments. (how childish am I? - anonymity gives me such courage !)At any rate - It is what it is! And it is sweet and charming and delightful ! Thank you Piper !

1 comment:

Memzy said...

Odd, it is NOT. Anonymity can be very powerful, no? I say HOLLAH.

Keeping Up With Everyone Else

Family Blogs