Friday, September 5, 2008

Someone play along !

So - yes I am up at 3:20am posting. I had a migraine and because I choose awake with no pain (because the medicine has caffeine) over awake and in pain (without the medicine)- I am awake. But as I lie in bed trying to talk myself to sleep, for some reason this idea popped into my head (my best ideas always come in the middle of the night - you be the judge).
My family (as I am sure does yours) frequently quotes favorite lines from movies and then forces the other members to guess the movie and character. I thought it would be fun to post one occasionally and see if we share the same favs. So here is the first one (and no John and I did not go to bed angry - this just happens to be a favorite. Hint - this one is set to music)

"Though we adore men individually, we agree that as a group they're ra-ther stu-pid"

So - you guess at mine and then hit me with your best shot on your blog !

8 comments:

Flem said...

Sister Suffragettes! We love that line around here too (came over from Tiff's site if you don't mind!) I didn't put the movie in case other people want to take a stab...

Memzy said...

^^That lady right there is gonna have her baby any second now.

And fer super suh, it's Mary Poppins! That movie rawks.

Br Boys said...

I didn't know the movie but, I have one..."He touched the Butt!"

Jonesy said...

I know it was Nemo and I think it was the little seahorse - can't remember his name !

Elder Jack Anderson said...

"It says it right here in me book! But no one ever listens to me."

And I had no idea that was Mary Poppins... good one!

Jonesy said...

Totally stumped !

Memzy said...

Kelli, it only works if you have a gmail account. So, if you do, then when you are logged in to your gmail account, one of the options up at the top says, "reader". Click on that. A page will open up and halfway down on the left it says, "add subscription". You type in the website address in there. Then every time you want to find out if someone new posted it comes up on your google reader.

Another way is how you see on the right side of my page is the title of blog, title of post, and when they last posted. That is a new feature on blogspot. Go to your dashboard, click "add a gadget" and it is called "add a bloglist". Then just follow the instructions for that. Hope that helps!

Now knowing how much I've helped you, you would never show my mom how to post that song. ::giving warning glare::

Tracy said...

I am horrible at these things. My husband and son think it is of interest to me for them to repeat lines from movies over, and over, and over. (sigh).

I think maybe the line is from 9 to 5.

Keeping Up With Everyone Else

Family Blogs