Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Welcome to your psychic friend's blog !

Okay - so yesterday Nate had scouts and our wonderful scout leaders are great about encouraging the boys to come in full uniform which I TRULY believe in and appreciate. HOWEVER, being a little frazzled and a lot unorganized, I had no idea where his shirt was. I looked everywhere I could think of but didn't find it in time for scouts. I felt like a super loser mom but - It is what it is right? Well - I must have felt really bad because I dreamt about it last night. I was looking everywhere for the shirt and finally just dumped out Heather's "dress-up" tote in her closet. There it was . . . in my dream. I remembered the dream this morning but thought very little of it because that tote has been emptied and refilled all summer and Nate hasn't worn his scout shirt all summer. But, this afternoon my curiosity go the best of me and low and behold, a very wrinkly scout shirt was smooshed into the bottom of the tote. I will never disregard my dreams again ! Tonite I'm going to try to dream about how to fix our big screen tv. Who knows, maybe it will come to me and save me the $450 repair bill. I'll be taking requests for a small fee !

4 comments:

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Could you take a quick nap and dream about what I'm going to make for dinner? Then at least I'd have some direction in the matter!

Tracy said...

Sounds to me like you're livin' pretty tight with the big-guy upstairs!

Memzy said...

Yes, I will pay you if you will tell me if I will ever like being a scout leader.

Jonesy said...

sorry landee - all I'm getting for you is take-out and memz - of course you'll like it, but probably not until you're released !

Keeping Up With Everyone Else

Family Blogs