Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am thankful that Chloe is here today - Heather has a friend until 2:00 +. I am thankful that I have heard nothing from girl's camp. With Big Meadow - no news is good news. I could say this everyday - but just so she knows - I am thankful for Amy - she is just the best friend a girl could ask for and the reasons are too long to list but I hope she knows how much she means to me. I am thankful that Sierrah is here to stay (one of my little daycare kids that was only going to be temporary but has decided to stay for good which is great because we've already fallen in love with her. I am thankful that Erin actually misses Natalie and says so frequently -it warms my heart.

1 comment:

Memzy said...

Again, you are so positive. I feel the same about Amy too.

Keeping Up With Everyone Else

Family Blogs