Monday, July 21, 2008

Natalie is home !! YEA !! I am so thankful for all of the camp leaders that made her week so wonderful - she loves you and so do I !! Less than a month till school is back in !! (Sorry to my teacher friends - I don't mean to wish away your vacation I just long for order and a little quiet time !) I am thankful for Jill - she's at the beach this week and was at girl's camp last week - she's been busy this summer but has been there everytime I've needed her. She knows what I mean and how important it was. I'm thankful that my washing maching works because I have some stinky camp clothes to wash ! I am thankful for toaster struedal (sp?) it makes my kids REALLY happy - go figure !

1 comment:

SAS said...

Thanks for allowing me to borrow your daughter for a week--she is amazing. I just love her!

Keeping Up With Everyone Else

Family Blogs