Sunday, July 13, 2008

Today's post is dedicated to my wonderful Mother. It is her birthday and since I'm kind of flaky, completely broke and a big procrastinator - I've created a slide show in her honor. It has some of my favorite pictures (some I'm sure she didn't know I had and some she might not love) - but I love them all. Each one reminds me of some special time or occasion when she was doing what she does best which is being my mom.
I wish I had more of her childhood but I must not have managed to steal that album yet. Anyway - Mom - I hope you have a wonderful day. I miss you and love you very much !

1 comment:

mrcross said...

Oh my!! what a wonderful surprise. I am so blown away. You have touched my heart with your thoughtfulness, your sweet message, the pictures I haven't seen for a long time and of course the music. You have totally made my day!! Thank you, Sweetheart, I love you very much.

Keeping Up With Everyone Else

Family Blogs