Friday, September 26, 2008

Keeping up with Amy . . .

Okay - so Amy put that super awesome glamour shot on for FFF. And, well, I guess I'm a little . . .::trying to think of some word that describes whatever I am:: I don't know what but any way - I just found this the other day. I'm guessing it was placed in my path so that I could share it today. Did we go to glamour shots with our sisters because it just seemed vain to go alone ? And if we did it as sisters then it was a bonding experience and not just a chance to see how totally hawt we could become with the right amount of make-up and VERY hot styling tools !

9 comments:

Stake Camp Directors said...

Life was so good when hair was BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I will say you have hawt down to an art.

Amy Coontz said...

I'm so glad now, that my sister was so much older than me, that we never went to Glamour Shots.

Memzy said...

You just made my day. If only I could find a glanour shot of ME. ::sigh cuz I never got one::

OH, wait, er, I guess that false advertising thing was just as close.

Race Fam said...

That picture is great! Whoever came up with Glamour Shots made it big in the 90's!! Everyone had their sweeeet pictures done there! Except me, my parents wouldn't fork over the money for me to get mine done:(

Anna B said...

Luv Glamour Shots! That's the Tiffany I remember.

Br Boys said...

You look like you should be living in Texas. The bigger the better. I really think you look great, for the 90's. Yours are much better than mine. I hated them when we got them, now they are unbareable!

Jonesy said...

a little hard on yourself Amy - You look as lovely as always ! And of course so does Marci ! And honestly - big hair was so forgiving - i won't complain if it comes back

Luthi Girls and Daddy said...

No Glamour shot for me either. But I sure do enjoy yours. Wow, the bangs!!

cyndi said...

Okay that just isn't right--- you totally look good. Go 90's I am so jealous that I don't have a glamour shot. My mom would pay for me to do it either, but she got it done hehe.

Keeping Up With Everyone Else

Family Blogs