Monday, August 11, 2008

It's Monday morning - the last Monday before school starts ! I think we still need socks and underware (the kids anyway - I'm good) and Erin needs shoes. I'm sad that I missed the US relay team "smashing" the French last night (or was it early this morning). I love watching the Olympics but I just cant' seem to make Heather understand why it's such a big deal and no - I don't want to watch her dance to the gymnastics floor exercise music that is playing while they're showing the US team on the beam ! (I know . . . I'm a terrible mother) Anyway - 6 days 'til the peace returns.

4 comments:

palacios5 said...

I'm laughing at the thought of Heather dancing because I get so irritated with my kids while I'm watching the Olympics. Do they not know how competitive I am??? I thought it was so obvious. I recorded the race if you want to see it come on by. It was amazing....

Dawn said...

Amen, sister, AMEN! 6 more days til PEACE! We just need socks, underwear and one pair of shoes too!

Br Boys said...

We NEVER yell at our kids to be quiet during the Olympics.(was that believable?)

Memzy said...

I just lock them in the computer room and throw in some gummy bears and popcorn. It totally works!

Keeping Up With Everyone Else

Family Blogs