Friday, August 15, 2008

DONE!

Erin has shoes - everyone has underwear ! This morning I told Nate - "go get dressed so we can go get you a couple of new outfits for school" ( he has a ton of clothes and really doesn't need anything but I figured he ought to have something new for the first day right ?) He replied " UGH ! I hate shopping ! can't you just go get me something !" I (astonished because the girls would no sooner let me shop for them as let me chew their food) said - "YOU BET !!" and off I went ! School clothes shopping isn't nearly as bad without any whining children ! Anyway - I found him a couple of things - great deals - and didn't have to argue one lick !

5 comments:

Elder Jack Anderson said...

That's a fine line though because if you get him something he considers too dorky then you can never shop for him again. I'd be askeered of botching that one up!

RYC: Add me immediately! haha. Oh, and consider yourself added as well. (see how I don't even ask? I'm rude like that).

Dawn said...

AWESOME! We need underwear - Target here we come tonight! LOL (Well the kids do, I'm fine...aren't ya glad to know that?? LOL)

Jakey was the same way about clothes this year - oh his requirements "must have skulls and/or flames and plaid shorts" but he'd rather die than actually go and look. Now his shoes, that was a whole other battle.

Br Boys said...

That is the way to shop. Next year I'm not taking the kids with me.

Memzy said...

Amy can attest that I never take the kiddos. Of course, I WAS shopping for myself when I saw her tonight.

Br Boys said...

I Finally Finished the book. Yea!! But, I must say, It was not my favorite. I think the 1st book is. I need to go back and read it just to make sure.

Keeping Up With Everyone Else

Family Blogs