Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Tails Continue

Well apparently, the escape route that I had chosen was ineffective. I ran and hid in the nearest spot available only to find that I was trapped INSIDE the residence. My only hope was to remain hidden the entire day, allowing no one to detect my presence. I was able to achieve this goal, however once the sun was down again and the keepers had again retired, I found myself once again - locked in. I was able to prowl around the home quietly enough to not arouse the canine. I found myself in luck ! The kitchen window was left slightly open. I could feel the cool night breeze and my freedom. The white plastic-ish coverings were in the way but I was able to work around them in order to begin my task of detaching the wiry screen to allow my passage. I am sure that I created quite a racket banging the coverings around. But my diligence was rewarded. I exposed just enough space to permit me to escape just before the keepers made their way into the kitchen to investigate my presence. I must send my apologies to the universe for the unsightly mess of muddy pawprints and black fur that I left on the clean white sink. I must also beg pardon for the unattractive hole left in the window screen !

7 comments:

Urmston Mom said...

Maybe you should write a short story for book club.

HiToplay said...

Welcome to Hittoplay a place where you can have endless entertainment S6 Samsung Content from all around the world Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion, S6 Phone on demand or live is just a click away, Iphone Repair
Life without entertainment is colorless, Sell Iphone and we offer the best entertainment, Unblock Video that you could have ever experienced. , Funny Movies We believe in providing, Hollywood Movies latest and the best quality Video experience, Bollywood Movies

climan Transportation said...

climan transportation
climan motor freight

Unknown said...

شركة مكافحة نمل ابيض بالدمام
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف الموكيت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف الفلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالدمام
شركة تنظيف في الدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالدمام
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالدمام

Unknown said...



شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء والجبيل
تسليك مجاري بالاحساء بالجبيل
تنظيف فلل شقق منازل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن

Unknown said...


شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف ببقيق
شركة تنظيف بسيهات
شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط
شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالهفوف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر

Unknown said...


شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
شركة تنظيف بجازان


Keeping Up With Everyone Else

Family Blogs