Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Joneses at the Conference Center



We were lucky enough to get 6 tickets to the closing session of General Conference. They were way up in the balcony but we were thrilled to be there. Of course a the last minute my sister (who knows "people") got tickets on the plaza (ground floor) and sat 9 rows from the pulpit. Go figure -


At any rate - it was a wonderful day even when we had to explain to the kids what all the protesters were doing outside the temple. Seriously - do these people really have nothing better to do ? And many of the members line the sidewalk outside the temple and sing hymns. I guess they figure they mights as well take up the sidewalk space with something worthwhile and uplifting.
The weather was beautiful and of course love being with our cousins !

6 comments:

Memzy said...

I'm so behind! Way cute. Cool you could go. I still haven't been there.

SAS said...

Great family pic. I hope you guys had a fun trip!

Renée said...

Such a cute family! You are so lucky to have been able to attend conference. You will have a great family memory. :-)

Stake Camp Directors said...

I can feel the love! (and a shallow comment to go along with your family memory-your hair looks great Miss Kelly)

Debbie said...

Hey Kelly,
I found your blog on Joys..hope you don't mind. We missed seeing you over at the beach this year. I heard you went to conference. Hope you had a great time. Keep in touch.

JOY said...

Yeah! You already have your Christmas pic!

Keeping Up With Everyone Else

Family Blogs