Friday, October 17, 2008

This one's for Dana

So this morning Nate was asking about his Dad's job. He said:

So is Dad a manager ?

Me: Well, he's an assistant Manager

Nate: So who's above him

Me: The Manager of his store

Nate: Well, who's above him

Me: Neal's Dad

Nate: Well who's above Neal's Dad ( I'm starting to see that this could be an exhausting conversation telling him the entire hierarchy of Walmart Management. So in an effort to escape -I take advantage of the fact that John has just entered the room with no knowledge of the prior conversation)

Me: Dad, Nate wants to know who's over Neal's Dad

John: Neal's Mom I guess

4 comments:

Memzy said...

I'm guessing that is appropriate in more ways than one!

Carol said...

Made me laugh out loud. Good one!!

Br Boys said...

Great timing John!

Christa said...

Too funny!

Keeping Up With Everyone Else

Family Blogs