Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day II was better !

Day I of High school was not so great, in fact I think the exact adjective was "Lame". Nat came home exhausted, cranky and starving ! (went to bed too late, had to wait too long for the bus and hadn't eaten ALL DAY !)HOWEVER - today was much better. She had a better night's sleep (got to seminary on time YEA !!)And found out that they sell food during lunch hour and it's not just social time ! She came home much happier. And Mom is much happier too.

3 comments:

Br Boys said...

My freshmen diet consisted of cool ranch Doritos, 1 box of lemon heads and a small Dr. Pepper. Sometimes we walked to Dewar and got a small sundae.(sp?) Anywho, don't you wish we could still eat like that?

Dawn said...

I don't think I ever set foot int he cafeteria in all of high school, lived on the little kiosk thingies with taco bell in them...LOL But lunch is for socializing!

I'm glad school is going well!

Christa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Keeping Up With Everyone Else

Family Blogs